Looking for an accommodation in Pittsburgh, near the Ross Park Mall? Look no further as you have come to the right place!
We are going to present you the best top 5 hotels near the McKnight Road, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area. All of these hotels can offer you impeccable service and high-quality accommodation like a great Lakeland roofing contractor would! Take a look:
- Home2Suites – It is 1.6 miles from Ross Park Mall. It is midscale- extended stay, all-suite hotel. It has 4 floors and 119 suites. The hotel is equipped with heated indoor swimming pool, patio with roof covering, exercise room, and kitchen in every suite. It offers free Internet in room, free continental breakfast, and free parking. And for pet owners, it is a pet-friendly hotel.
- Hampton Inn McKnight Road – It is located 2.6 miles from Ross Park Mall. It is a midscale- smoke-free hotel. The hotel is equipped with heated indoor swimming pool and exercise room. It offers free Internet in the room, free hot breakfast buffet, and free parking. No pets are allowed in the hotel.
- Comfort Inn McKnight Road – The hotel is located 2.7 miles from Ross Park Mall. It is midscale, smoke-free hotel and it is equipped with exercise room only. It offers free Internet in the room, free hot breakfast buffet, and free parking with no roof or covering. The hotel does not have a swimming pool and no pets are allowed.
- Quality Inn & Suites – It is located 6 miles from Ross Park Mall. This midscale motel is 12 miles from downtown Pittsburgh. The hotel is equipped with an exercise room only. It offers free Internet in the room, free breakfast buffet, and free parking. It is a pet-friendly motel – it allows pets up to 50 pounds and the rule is 2 pets per room. The fee for each pet per night is $15.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites North Shore – The hotel is near the PNC Park and Heinz Field. It offers a heated indoor swimming pool, exercise room, microwave and refrigerator in every room, free Internet, and free breakfast buffet. It appears this hotel has had major roofing upgrades by professional roofers. The lights and décor coming off the roof really make it look like a different hotel. The parking costs $21 per night and pets are not allowed.